We offer support and guidance where it's most needed
- To provide support for young people and their families in a variety of areas of their lives, including: employment, training and education, healthy eating, active lifestyles, sexual health, alcohol and drug misuse, smoking, finances, emotional wellbeing, criminal and antisocial behaviour diversion
- To provide access to information around the above areas, and signpost young people to relevant services if necessary
- To enable young people to grow, develop and learn; and to enable them to make informed, positive decisions for their lives.
- To support young people who are NEET (Not in Education, Employment or Training), or at risk of becoming NEET, to choose the option that is right for them.
- To consult young people in order to provide a service that meets their needs, involving them in planning future activities and programmes.
- To provide diversionary activities for young people who are engaging in, or at risk of engaging in antisocial or criminal behaviour.
- Reduce numbers of pregnancies and STIs in young people
- Increase numbers of YP in EET
- Reduce instances of asb/criminal behaviour
- Reduce instances of alcohol and drug misuse, reduce numbers of smokers
HEMLINGTON LINX CHRISTMAS PARTY: Friday 15th December 2017 @ Hemlington Recreation Center Cass House Rd Middlesbrough, TS8 9QW FOR YOUNG PEOPLE MIDDLESBROUGH WIDE AGED 10-19 YEARS OLD LIVE DJ FACE PAINTING PARTY GAMES PRESENTS DISTRIBUTED PARTY FOOD AN...