We offer support and guidance where it's most needed
- To provide support for young people and their families in a variety of areas of their lives, including: employment, training and education, healthy eating, active lifestyles, sexual health, alcohol and drug misuse, smoking, finances, emotional wellbeing, criminal and antisocial behaviour diversion
- To provide access to information around the above areas, and signpost young people to relevant services if necessary
- To enable young people to grow, develop and learn; and to enable them to make informed, positive decisions for their lives.
- To support young people who are NEET (Not in Education, Employment or Training), or at risk of becoming NEET, to choose the option that is right for them.
- To consult young people in order to provide a service that meets their needs, involving them in planning future activities and programmes.
- To provide diversionary activities for young people who are engaging in, or at risk of engaging in antisocial or criminal behaviour.
- Reduce numbers of pregnancies and STIs in young people
- Increase numbers of YP in EET
- Reduce instances of asb/criminal behaviour
- Reduce instances of alcohol and drug misuse, reduce numbers of smokers
IF AS A YOUNG PERSON YOU WANT TO HELP PLAN THE PROGRAMME THEN GET IN TOUCH WITH US ON 01642 262736 ASK TO SPEAK TO ONE OF THE YOUTH WORK APPRENTICES REASHA, GEORGIA, BRANDON, JAMES OR KELSEY #YouthInvestmentFund...