Vision & Values
- Young people in the Hemlington area will have support in in a variety of areas of their lives, including: employment, training and education, healthy eating, active lifestyles, sexual health, alcohol and drug misuse, smoking, finances, emotional wellbeing, criminal and antisocial behaviour diversion
- Their families will also be supported along their journey.
- Young people will be enabled to grow, develop and learn; and to enable them to make informed, positive decisions for their lives.
- Young people who are NEET (Not in Education, Employment or Training), or at risk of becoming NEET, will be able to choose the option that is right for them.
- The young people and families we work with will be consulted and involved in our planning for future activities and programmes to ensure that we meet their needs.
- Diversionary activities will be provided for young people who are engaging in, or at risk of engaging in antisocial or criminal behaviour.
IF AS A YOUNG PERSON YOU WANT TO HELP PLAN THE PROGRAMME THEN GET IN TOUCH WITH US ON 01642 262736 ASK TO SPEAK TO ONE OF THE YOUTH WORK APPRENTICES REASHA, GEORGIA, BRANDON, JAMES OR KELSEY #YouthInvestmentFund...