Vision & Values
- Young people in the Hemlington area will have support in in a variety of areas of their lives, including: employment, training and education, healthy eating, active lifestyles, sexual health, alcohol and drug misuse, smoking, finances, emotional wellbeing, criminal and antisocial behaviour diversion
- Their families will also be supported along their journey.
- Young people will be enabled to grow, develop and learn; and to enable them to make informed, positive decisions for their lives.
- Young people who are NEET (Not in Education, Employment or Training), or at risk of becoming NEET, will be able to choose the option that is right for them.
- The young people and families we work with will be consulted and involved in our planning for future activities and programmes to ensure that we meet their needs.
- Diversionary activities will be provided for young people who are engaging in, or at risk of engaging in antisocial or criminal behaviour.
HEMLINGTON LINX CHRISTMAS PARTY: Friday 15th December 2017 @ Hemlington Recreation Center Cass House Rd Middlesbrough, TS8 9QW FOR YOUNG PEOPLE MIDDLESBROUGH WIDE AGED 10-19 YEARS OLD LIVE DJ FACE PAINTING PARTY GAMES PRESENTS DISTRIBUTED PARTY FOOD AN...